Thursday, May 19, 2011

Waiting....not so patiently

And it begins.....2 WEEK WAITING PERIOD! I am trying to keep busy but I can't get busy enough, Charity dinner tonight to benefit the spca and busy weekend but come one 2 WEEKS! I am trying to stay positive I really am but I have had 2 breakdowns its not good for me I know but its something my emotions and hormones are not helping me with!


Please Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers! Pray that this round works and we are blessed with our baby shoes! I will keep you all posted but I will probably not post the results right away Greg and I will celebrate as a couple or mourn as a couple I am hoping and praying its the celebrating!


2Weeks to go well 13 DAYS!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing the right thing. Stay busy and positive. We are here for you either way the results come. Lean on Greg and hope he leans on you. Your love is so special right now. Enjoy these next two weeks of ingnorance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in our prayers. Just relax and enjoy these to weeks as much as you can. <3

    ReplyDelete