Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back from the dr.

So I had another ultrasound this morning showed no cysts so now I can start Clomid which I will start on Thurs. I will take that for 5 days then go back to the dr. on the 13th, on the 13th they will do yet another ultrasound to check and see if I have any mature follicles if i do then we know the Clomid did its job and then I will come home and give myself and injection (kinda scared about that one) after that we have 36 hour window that I will 99.9% ovulate so we all know what that means. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that I have more than one Follicle that is mature 2 would be great. I will keep you all posted with how I am doing on the Clomid I have heard most women get the side effects but I am not going to complain a little bit of my own personal summer for some baby shoes would be awesome hahah!



Love.
Carissa

5 comments:

  1. Woot! Woot! If the bed is a rockin'...don't come a knockin'. (I had to say it since you didn't. HaHa.) Love you tons and so excited. Isn't science cool?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you are so funny! Love you to thanks for the support! science is cool! I do not think I have ever had as many ultrasounds before though just to think that when this works i will have many more haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always had to have someone do the injection for me! Good luck and have fun. I had to do the injection while at a Laker Game. (but it worked);) That's why my three are Lakers for life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha yeah i am so nervous about my injection I might just be coming to your house jaime and make you do it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem! They will mark the spot to make it easier for you. Jacque did mine for me or my husband at times. Just remember to relax your leg while doing the shot lol.

    ReplyDelete