Monday, May 2, 2011

Clovis in the am!

I called the Dr. this morning and looks like we will be headed to Clovis again in the morning, Another ultrasound yay me NOt but hey whatever gets us to the BABY SHOES! This apt. they should start me on Clomid I am already taking prenatal vitamins along with one baby aspirin, the baby aspirin it to make my uterus sticky so lets hope that works! I have already given up the caffeine which I thought was going to be super hard since I am a soda freak but looking at the good in giving it up I did going on 3 days no soda!

Well I got to get back to my daily grind I will post tomorrow after the Dr. apt please pray for good news for us and a sticky  uterus lol! Thanks to you all for the love and support!


Carissa

1 comment:

  1. Very smart to give up the caffiene. Stats show that it can contribute to a miscarriage in the first trimester. So HUGE incentive to give it up. I did prior to and with both girls. (However, after the first trimester with Hailey, I needed a half cup about every other day, becuase I had a PAIGE!)
    Interesting info about the asprin. Did not know that.
    Good luck tomorrow. Will check back to find out what happens!

    ReplyDelete