Monday, July 15, 2013

Round #1 IUI

I went back to the Dr. on the 8th and had an ultrasound to see how big and how many follicles I had....I ended up having 2 good size ones on the left side which is my good side and 1-2 on my right side. They had me do one more shot of the follistim 75iu and then had me trigger with the noveral that night at 10:30pm I was a little freaked out since my husband is at work by then to who could give me my shot it is a 2 1/2 inch needle and all of it must go into the muscle :/ I was so blessed to have my friend Nikkie who loves that stuff give it to me what a LIFE SAVER!!! She is amazing and didn't even feel a thing till the next day!! We were set for the 10th at 8:15am for drop off and 10:30am for the iui...... We dropped off and came back and I was so nervous but all went well Dr. said we had good mobility and the whole process took 5 min maybe lol then I laid on my left side for about 15min and was able to go home! Now I am in my waiting period to know if this will be our month!!


Please understand we will know if this took or not earlier than most women know they are even pregnant due to knowing so soon we will not update this blog or post on social media till we are in the safe zone!! If this does not work we will also not be posting right away we will need time to dry the tears and prepare for round #2!! If I get my BFP it will be so hard not to tell you all.

until then please keep us in your thoughts and prayers and the waiting game is the worst!!!


Love you all and thank you for the support!!!


*praying for babyshoes**!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment