Friday, April 4, 2014

Sticky embryos!

Well as promised our last update till after transfer! Hard to believe it's coming soon, just knowing that makes me emotional. My Dr. Appointment went great today the normal blood draw and ultrasound with Mr. Wandy.....Dr. K said my lining looked great both ovaries are resting like we want,he always is so positive I just love it! I of course ask 10 million questions and he always smiles and answers to where I understand what he is saying which is so awesome. My nurse went over medications and instructions and sent me on my way, later this afternoon she called with blood work results and to tell me tomorrow we will add in another injection and everything looks great!!!!!!

We now have the ok to transfer!!! Our sweet embie is going to be thawed and prepared to be put back in this mommies body where he/she belongs!

I can only imagine I will cry as soon as that moment happens as all our hard work and everything to this point will end and another part of this journey will begin, driving home I had to blast some music to keep my mind off it or I would tear up.
Greg and I ask for all the positive thoughts and prayers as we head into transfer and that our sweet embie sticks!!!! I will update when time comes with all the details. Thank you all for all the love and support! Xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment