Monday, February 3, 2014

Medicine is here and we start our countdown!



Its beginning to become real!!! Medications arrived and let me tell you there were a ton of needles, and from someone who used to be scared of needles it was a tad bit much. I unloaded the box and then a new emotion set in I went from being scared of the needles to thankful and excited, these medications are going to help Greg and I achieve our goal to be parents!! We now are in count down mode we have not even a month till we begin IVF and I can't even begin to tell you how excited we are to get started!

COUNTDOWN GOALS!

Since we have about a month little less we have decided to relax and enjoy, NO STRESS going into IVF! We spent this weekend doing just that. Friday we went to hobby lobby and got some Project life items to start our album for IVF. For those of you who do not know what project life is its a scrapbook type photo album that is done weekly, we thought this would be perfect to look back on and show our little ones. Can't wait to get started on that as well! Saturday we went and got my computer all fixed up and working again (thats why I am back blogging) and had dinner and fun with some of our friends. Sunday we spent the day relaxing and watching the big superbowl game. Nothing super special but all relaxing and no stress!

I will try my best to update and keep you all posted on our countdown activities and any other important things!


Until then thank you all for your love and support!
XOXO BabyBlues2BabyShoes

1 comment: