Thursday, May 23, 2013

Open closed open!!!

Well since I now have internet back its been since my last post that we had been without!

After the HSG that we were told my tubes were closed we had a follow up with the Dr. and she told us she believed the test was wrong and that she just had a gut feeling that my tubes were open. We had a few options we could go with that HSG and start IVF, or we could have another HSG and see if they were open or closed and go from there. After going over all the details of IVF and talking we decided to go ahead with another HSG to see if in fact my tubes were open.... I went back and had the test done over and found that my left tube was open and he believes that my right is also but wants further testing to be sure!!! I will be going tomorrow to have a MRI on my pelvis and hope we can see for sure then. While we are waiting on tests Greg and I were able to meet with a wonderful woman who has shared her journey with adoption and has really opened our hearts to that. I was also able to go to Atlanta for a It works Boot Camp to take my mind off of everything and that was amazing now that I am home and have my internet get ready to take this ride with me!!! will share more tomorrow after my test!

1 comment:

  1. Good news! Sounds promising. Excited to know the results. So glad that adoption is also an option. My husband was adopted and he is so grateful for his family. He had no desire to know his biological family. (Side note: I have a couple friends who had difficulty conceiving, they adopted their baby and then a few months later turned up pregnant!) It's a win:win no matter what you decide.

    ReplyDelete