Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Its been awhile time for update!

I know its been awhile since I have posted so let me give you an update and where we are as of today: We decided to take a break from Dr. and try on our own with no stress of having apts and other demands, while we were away we built our own home which is amazing lots of room for those one day baby shoes, Greg still holds his job and I have started working as a It Works distributor and love that I feel better than ever I truly feel God opened that door for me financially and personally. I have met some amazing women and men through my job which has truly been such a blessing for me. On top of the new job and New house I was able to purchase a new car or crossover. With all these changes and where we are in life we decided it was time to head back to the Dr. and try to build our family!

I called the Dr. and set a apt had blood drawn and a ultrasound to make sure I had no ovarian cysts, since it has been almost 2 years they wanted me to have another x-ray with contrast to see if my tubes were open since during our time out I had to have an emergency appendectomy and that can cause things to change. Well I went to day for that and was shocked to hear that indeed my tubes are now closed, that was heartbreaking to hear while laying there I started to cry. All I could think about was I am broken and because of me my amazing husband might not get to be a daddy or me a mommy. Once I gathered myself I was told there is surgery and other options to discuss with my Dr. and not to worry now days medicine is so advanced. I walked to the waiting room holding my tears and and got Greg and headed to the car all I remember telling him was I am so sorry im broken! As we got home he hugged me and told me we would make it through this and we will be amazing parents to a child no matter if it was our bioligical child or adopted.

I am truly blessed with an amazing man who is my rock and is there to pick me up when I am down!

I will head back to the Dr. the 29th and we will see what is next. please keep us in your thoughts and prayers and we deal with all this its not easy and we are trying to stay positive!


*sorry if this is not in 100% perfect grammer or spellings I just type as I think I use this as a venting letting it out and its not something I am asking to be graded on I just want to share my feelings and what we are going though.*

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Sometines that exam (assuming a hystrosalpinogram?) can help open your tubes. If not there's tons of options these days! Sounds like you also have an amazing supporting husband! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking from experience...after we had bad news, I made sure that Brian was IN the room at every single darn appointment. It just made things easier all the way around. He got answers first had from the doc and he himself could answer questions. No, you are NOT broken, silly woman. The result will come in time. Please try to relax. Much love!

    ReplyDelete