Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dr. apt update!

Today my husband and I made the trip back to Clovis for another dr. apt/ ultrasound, I had a different ultrasound tech a male and he was so painful I was about to tell him I was done get me a new tech! He did not tell me how many follicles were mature or anything I know at least 3 but I saw a bunch more so we shall see they gave me another shot to help them grow for another day and tomorrow I take my trigger injection in my hip :( that is the one that hurts! after that we BD and then wait....I am not going to be telling my test date this time because I am also taking progestrone and am really positive so we shall see I will update soon!


Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Was he new? I was able to request the tech I wanted. Perhaps you can ask if there is a next time. Sorry about the ouchie shots....it's worth it right? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete