Thursday, June 30, 2011

Round 3 here we go!

Went to the dr. on Tuesday had another ultrasound decided to do another round of injectables with Clomid.....Dr. told me that if my progesterone levels were good this last round that there was a high chance I would have been pregnant but since my levels were low my body felt it needed to start its cycle :(......I am now adding progesterone to my meds this round and praying this round works!!!!!! We are trying to stay positive and taking it one day at a time and praying that we get our baby shoes!!!!!!


Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we take on this round of treatment!

2 comments:

  1. This is all just conditioning for the one, two or even three perfect kiddos! I had to use progesterone too. I used it up to 12 weeks into my preggo. I know the waiting and anticipation just plain sucks, but it will all be worth it in the end. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, progesterone, yes. Positive thoughts and prayers for sure.

    ReplyDelete