Saturday, June 4, 2011

Round 2!

Just thought I would update you all.....

Greg and I went back up to Clovis Thursday to discuss our next move and options. After yet another ultrasound we talked to the Dr. we found out that the Clomid was only giving us a 8% chance of getting pregnant, So we decided not to waste anymore money on that and move on I am now in 100Mg of Clomid along with injectables and a trigger shot. I am praying this round works! This whole process is very stressful and the dr. always say "Remember Keep the Stress level down" REALLY? How do you think I can do that? Well I am staying positive and thinking THIS WILL WORK! 


FYI-
I know I was short and did not get much into what I was feeling about the last round but it was very hard on me! I was getting used to all the hormones and meds and it made my emotions and feelings like /\/\/\/\/\/\/ <- that lol! I feel bad for Greg who has to deal with me I know its not fun I live it! The night AF came I was crushed I felt like a failure I tried to keep my head up but I was devastated, after talking to Greg he told me not to feel like that because I am not a Failure! I am doing good now and I am staying positive just hoping and praying this time is our time! 


Looking forward to baby shoes!  


I will keep you all posted during this round of medications/injections I am hoping I am not crazy (as Greg says) this time!

Love,Carissa 

1 comment:

  1. With only an 8% chance you should in NO way feel like a failure. Pretty low stats, in my opinion. :) Yep, the hormones are ROUGH...all part of it. Please don't be hard on yourself. I know, it sounds crazy to not stress, but seriously, try to relax. HaHa, I know. You and Greg have a wonderful love and a baby will grow out of it one way or another. Excited for the next step.

    ReplyDelete