Monday, April 11, 2011

More Dr. Apt!

Well today was yet another Dr. apt well a test, Greg has his SA test and I could not believe it was $120.00 for a hour drive and to fill our 4 pages of paperwork.........Oh well I was glad to do it, we made a day out of it. We got to visit our cousin Carolyn and ran into our Uncle Mike so we all went out for breakfast/lunch and then visited and came home. Tomorrow is my X-ray to see if my tubes are open so I had to go pick up my prescription and start that for the test tomorrow after that I think we are done until the 25th of this month!

Starting the 15th we are going on vacation to have a good time and not stress and worry about what the tests will say, and I have a feeling we are going to be so busy on our vacation we wont be worrying about the Dr. apt to come! I will post pics and fun stuff we get to do on our vacation we are getting to go tour the white house and other fun things!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to show you and Greg Washington DC. Come on Friday

    ReplyDelete