Monday, April 25, 2011

Good News!

We had a dr. apt today to get back all the results from the tests we have been taking in the past few weeks, Everything came back good so we now have to wait till may 3rd to see if by any chance I am pregnant if I am not then we go back and start round one of Chlomid after one month of that we go back and if still not pregnant we up the dose and wait again if still not pregnant then we will move to a different process.....I am just thankful we have good news no more sleepless nights! maybe we will be lucky and have baby shoes in our house in a year or so! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers please keep them coming!


Also Just want to let you all know that we had a awesome time in Virgina/ Washington Dc lots of history and neat things to do and see! I will upload some pictures soon! <3


-Carissa

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you got back good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for science and Chlomid! So exciting for the possiblity of mulitples. Having 2 only 20 months apart, I tend to think that twins would be easier because they would be at the same stages all the time. I find it difficult sometimes to divide my time between the two who need and desire differnet activities. Excited to know what happens for you two...Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome great news I am so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete